I was recently given the task to incorporate a new question into my interviews to see what type of new information it would provide to our process and candidate pool. While I was thinking of creative ways to ask the question, I did some research and found some funny interview questions. Enjoy J
· Dell: "What song best describes your work ethic?"
· Clark Construction Group: "A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?"
· Marriott: “How would you rate your memory?”
· Mastercard: "Can you say: 'Peter Pepper Picked a Pickled Pepper' and cross-sell a washing machine at the same time?"
· Trader Joe’s: “If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?”
· Urban Outfitters: “Pick two celebrities to be your parents.”
· Kimberly-Clark: "If you had turned your cell phone to silent mode, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?"
· Petco: "How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet?"
· LivingSocial: “What’s your favorite song? Perform it for us now.”
· Gallup: “What do you think about when you are alone in your car?”
How would you answer some of these questions?
You can perform your favorite song to firstname.lastname@example.org