Friday, November 22, 2013

Give Thanks

pinimg.com
Ah, November. Not only is this the month of pumpkin spice lattes and eating yourself into a turkey coma, it’s the month of being thankful for all you have. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what I’m thankful for and thankfully, I have a career I love. Can you honestly say you love your career?
 
Don’t get me wrong, I have tough days at work just like everyone else, but I have a team who supports me and I know my hard work does not go without being recognized. I decided to make a list of all I’m thankful for in my career and hopefully these are some things that you will look for on your career search!
 
·         Purpose-I know my career and company serve a purpose. We help improve people lives through the product we sell and I help people find a career they can love too!
·         Give Back-Does your company give back to the community? I’m proud to say my company has a national philanthropy and we give back locally.
·         The people-Do you have a best friend at work? I love the people I work with everyday and they are more than co-workers to me. They give me reason to show up every day.
·         Rewards-Rewards are different for everyone. They can be financial or non-financial. Personally, I love to be recognized for a job well done and rewarded for my hard work through praise and celebration.
 
What are you thankful for this month?
 
Share your thankful list with erin.lindquist@mattressfirm.com
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment